Share | 

Odd Happenings in the World of WoW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JNutter3006
Level 1 Slime Monster
Level 1 Slime Monster

PostSubject: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Sometimes weird things glitch in the game. I have found a few, but i know there are more!

First off we have Dae pulling some magician stunts! Rode the boat like that the entire way!! lol!

Next we have me jumping off a balcony. And somehow i landed on a sign, even though there is nothing beneath me!! LOL Question Question Question

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JNutter3006
Level 1 Slime Monster
Level 1 Slime Monster

PostSubject: Re: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 pm

More Odd Happenings!

So I was just jumping around, cause I like the flips, and this happened. I tried to replicate it in other spots, but i would just slide down the wall. However, not here! (By other spots i mean a few feet to the left, the other corner...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JNutter3006
Level 1 Slime Monster
Level 1 Slime Monster

PostSubject: Re: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Even more Odd Happenings!!

Ok. Somehow I managed to get myself stuck inside this ring. And, there was no way out. I was just jumping around with my mount, and Boom. There we are.

Now im not sure how i did it, but i managed to get airborne on another sign. This time in ironforge.  Though, this sign i cant even see, so i may have learned to to hover!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JNutter3006
Level 1 Slime Monster
Level 1 Slime Monster

PostSubject: Re: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Some More Odd Happenings!

"Excuse me kind sir, But how are you doing that?" "Doing what?" "You are fishing in the air... Are you magic?" "Oh... I dunno. Why don't you accept my quest and we'll both forget this ever happened?" "Um, Ok..."

Turns out you can get drunk enough and pass out! However, i didn't have any drinks.... "WHO SPIKED THE FRUIT PUNCH!!?"

Somehow i got stuck on the Bell... But im floating on nothing.... This is view 2, view 1 is below.

This was what I first saw. Super confused. Especially when i figured out that i wasn't stuck on ANYTHING! Guess I'm just magic.

Whilst fighting Pirates on timeless Isle, I got knocked off the boat..... And landed here... No idea how, but it's possible to kill the pirates from here and not get shot back!!.

Where am I? Hint: Im stuck in the rocks!!!! This was really cool. Was just walking around and thought i could go into this cave entrance. Turns out it is blocked, but not entirely solid. I got about halfway through one rock, and if I sit down you cant see me!.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   

Back to top Go down

Odd Happenings in the World of WoW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1